Saturday, January 1, 2011

newness in a new year

so, since i'm in a newness kick, here's my list of new things i want to do in this new year.

  • invest in my creativity. that includes but is not limited to: photography, start a new scrapbook for a new life, free journaling, paint, sell more stuff, cardmaking, attempt papermaking, drawing
  • cook healthier meals
  • get a tattoo
  • be bold
  • go on a spontaneous road trip
  • go back to school
  • breathe more fresh air
  • play piano
  • embrace my quirks
  • grow an herb garden
  • find a true friend
  • walk across a field
  • see mountains
  • paint more walls
  • release the inner me
  • be inspired by my kids' smiles
  • repair relationships
  • listen to new music
  • make myself healthy
  • appreciate more culture
  • tear down walls
  • love endlessly
tall order. but i have renewed energy and an incredible support. it feels good to be happy, alive and in love. happy 2011. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment